28. November 2008 06:05
After some hideous CSS work I have deployed a new default theme for the blog. I couldn't have done it without the help of CJ from CarSpot; I definately owe him a link on here as soon as I find the URL of his freelance site.
The old design looked horrid in some browsers, mostly IE 6, 7, and 8 and Firefox 2 and 3...
Some older pages/huge images are absolutely breaking the layout still, but anything newer (posted with Live Writer using <pre> tags for code) should be working and scrolling code. Please leave me a comment if you notice anything broken and I'll continue to tweak.